$17.00 - $39.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
$24.99 - $27.99
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
$37.99 - $39.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
$49.99 - $59.99
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
$51.99 - $59.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
Bontrager's Race Road Fork strikes the perfect balance of lightness, strength and ride quality. It's comprised of Trek's high-compression carbon in the blades (legs) and cold-forged 6061 aluminum in the dropouts and steerer. The result is a light, nimble-handling fork with excellent vibration damping for ride-all-day comfort. What's more, the straight and sleek blades optimize your aerodynamics for energy savings and free speed.
The RockShox Recon Silver sets a new benchmark for value-based performance. Recon represents a perfect partnership between Reba’s venerable crown and lower legs and Recon’s bombproof steel upper tubes. With the Motion Control damper, the Recon Silver is the new standard for fun. - 32mm straight wall steel chassis - Motion Control damping featuring low speed compression adjustment - Forged, hollow aluminum crown - Crown Race: 30mm - Offset: 46mm / 51mm - Steerer Tube Length: 262mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - Travel (mm): 100mm - Wheel Size: 29" - Stanchion Diameter: 32mm - Maximum Tire Width: 62mm
Page 1 of 1